Search Engine Optimization
One of the most common laments in the business world is, “But now that I have a website for my business, how will people find it?” Putting up the website is only half the battle; unless customers are able to find your site, you won’t be improving your business. And, most of the information available on the internet on the topic of websites and search engine optimization seems to require a Ph.D in computer science to implement.
In a new 7-page special report, “Getting People To Your Website: 25 Simple Tips for Top-Notch Search Engine Optimization” Fern Reiss provides step-by-step instructions for improving your website's search engine ranking. And, you don't need a computer science degree to get started.
The report gives you straightforward techniques, including:
- Choosing keywords so your customers will find you. from the search engines, and understanding what not to do with your keywords
- Enabling your customers to find you even years after the last time they searched for you online
- Making your site friendlier to search engines—and avoiding search engine pitfalls
- Getting lots of other websites to link to yours—and knowing what kinds of links not to get
- Structuring your website for optimal search engine placement
- Tracking your website's visibility (and tracking your competitors, also!)
- and much more...
Improve your business and website visibility today with this 7-page special report for only $11. No complicated downloads—you'll receive the report by e-mail immediately after purchasing it.
Order Special Report